Hickman Family - Geoff, Kristie, Gavin and Kylie (in Mommy's tummy)

English/ Português

October 2010   

After waiting so long, the big moment finally arrived, but passed so quickly.  Every moment was recorded, not only in my heart, but with photos. 

Last year, I spent 40 days in the USA with a marvelous family that God gave me.  I had the privilege of going to Virginia with my "sister" and "nephew" for a few days.  We took advantage of our time together and took family pictures.  

 I love God's creativity.  He is able to keep us close in heart, and even today, I don't understand why God put this family in my life.  I only know that I am thankful because they are really special people.  I'm not going to explain the story of how this all came about, but if you'd like to know, you may ask me.   

I would be truly pleased to share it with you, but I believe all of my friends already know.   

The only thing I want to write now is that I'm counting  the days until I see them again, and this time I'm going to meet new members of the family....Isabella and Kylie. I can't wait....

Translated by:  Susan Collins

Outubro de 2010

Depois te tanto esperar, chegou o momento, mas passou tão rápido. Porém ficou registrado cada minuto, não somente no coração, mas também em fotos.

Ano passado fui passar 40 dias no USA, com uma família maravilhosa que Deus me deu e tive o privilégio de ir para Virginia, juntamente com minha “irmã e sobrinho” passar uns dias. Aproveitamos que estavam todos juntos, e fizemos as fotos da família.

Eu amo a criatividade de Deus, Ele consegue deixar o mundo pequeno, e até hoje eu não entendo o porque Deus colocou essa família em minha vida, só sei que eu agradeço, pois realmente, eles são muito especiais.

Não vou deixar relatado aqui, a história de como isso aconteceu, mas quem quiser saber, pode me perguntar. Terei o imenso prazer de contar, mas creio que todos os meus amigos já sabem. J

A única coisa que vou contar, é que estou contando nos dedos os dias que faltam para eu vê-los novamente, e dessa vez irei conhecer membros novos -> Isabella e Kylie.

 



















Compartilhe:

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário